Términos y condiciones
1. Company Details
Opalona is a trademark distributed by Sophony incorporated as a Private Limited Company in France, Paris. VAT Registration Number FR51434886321.
32, place Saint Georges
2. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
3. By visiting this site and/or purchasing something on it, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
4. By clicking the 'Proceed to checkout' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5. All prices are shown in Euro or USD and include VAT if you are located inside the European community. OUtside the European community, you can be asked to pay extra-charges like custom duties or sales taxes when you receive your order. Delivery charges are available when ordering. Sophony reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
6. We aim to deliver out of France within 2 to 7 working days from receipt of order. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock and dispatch is anticipated to be greater than five days, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to arrange a new delivery date, if this is not satisfactory a refund be given. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order. If you have any questions regarding delivery please contact us on the contact page of this website quoting your order number.
7. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been shipped. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return your item within 15 days, in its original condition (new and unused), for an exchange or the refund (excluding shipping and handling charges).
8. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged of faulty you must inform us within 24 hours of delivery.
9. We accept on-line payment by all the major credit and debit cards, including Mastercard and Visa. We operate a deferred payment system so your credit card will not be debited until the goods are ready for dispatch.
10. If you wish you can also pay with Paypal or money transfer. When you reach the payment screen, you will find all our bank information.
11. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
12. Images may not show the actual size of items. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are included for guidance only.
13. All personal details entered by our customers remain secure on our server. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation.
14. Sophony does not accept any responsibility for any Web site not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
15. Sophony reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
17. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of France under French Law.
18. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.